I see hell in your eyes, take it in by surprise.
Here's a picture!
The Maid was a flop. It was nothing scary really. It would have been
much more fun if number three had came. But that silly girl is sick.
WTH We felt quite lost without her, Joan is the organized Tallie. She
knows exactly what to do. Tsk, she missed out on a movie full of
unintentional screams and what not. But, there is the Saint Ange
movie for the next Tallie outing. Hence The Tallie outing turned out to
be a date for my spastic horse and me, the confused couse.
(Joan, you treat us to Sakae with your card for being sick on the day
of the outing okay.)
We were invited to watch it with Lesley, Zoe and Sham but we dint
cos we dint want to go to Cine. Ah, Tallies are lazy bum bums. But
nevermind. Zoe, I'm so proud of you. You managed to burp without
drinking water! And a spectacular burp that was! (See, I'm encouraging you) (:
Yus and I were screaming during the duration of the movie. I admit
there were some scary parts, but we screamed when it wasn’t
supposed to be scary because of the damn sound effects. We
screamed when the door screeches, when there was this drum roll sort
of sound. Okay, to sum it up, we were the only two idiots screaming
in the damn theatre. We were screaming, laughing, crying, cursing,
yeah, you get the picture. Yes yes, Yuslina Bte Abdul Aziz said: What
The Fuck!
We hardly took any retarded photos! Except for the one of us kissing
Mr. Ronald McDonald, who has a twin by the way. His brother stands
near the counter at McD while he sits down on the bench. What an
easy job. Maybe they have different shifts or something. Hey, who
knows...
My Glue-Stickers were there!!~*~*~ They watched Willy Wonka and
the Chocolate Factory. And! Practical asked what I was doing at Lido
with MY GIRLFRIEND. What did I tell ya (PW and HR), girls cant keep
their hands off me. AHAHAHAHA Jokes. I swear, she’ll get it from me
during practical on Wednesday. We shall fight with the Bunsen Burner
lighters and put on the goggles. We’ll fight till I win. Practical Oh
Practical, you crack me up. (:
Pictures from the outing, out some other time. If I want it to go public.
-
-
MICHELLE SHAM PEI WEN WILL YOU PLEASE STFU. DILMEET WHEN
BLOG HOPPING DURING ART TODAY JUST TO LOOK FOR HE-WHO
MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED's PICTURE. SHE EVEN WENT ON FRIENDSTER
DAMMIT! I'VE TOLD YOU ONCE, I'M TELLING YOU AGAIN, THERE IS
FUCKING NOTHING GOING ON.
-
-
Nice pictures (:
You crack me up many many.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home